View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:05 PM   #17
Geek_Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by eajiyemi View Post
Thanks for the suggestions.. I'm not sure I'll be able to get those products in the UK I think..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyRN07swavy View Post
you could always add protein to your favorite LI. I just got neutral protein filler from sallys....and WOW my hair LOVES IT!!!!! I actually applied several drops to CJ repair me...left that on 10-15 mins...rinsed and then added couple drops to KCKT...My hair shrunk 2-3 inches...and clumped up quite nicely..which for a wavy is a miracle...so this NPF you can do as a treatment directly to your hair or by adding it to products which boost the protein amounts...Good Luck
What's the name of this protein filler? Or do u have a pic of what it looks like. I want to see if I can get something similar here. Is it hydrolysed protein?
Colorful Neutral Protein Filler, sold at Sally Beauty Supply here in the USA. Sally's website doesn't provide the ingredients, so I looked them up on Amazon:

Aqua, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Wheat Oligosaccharides, Keratin Amino Acids, Aloe Barbadensis, Humullus Lupulus, Urfica Dioica, 1, 3, Bix(Hydroxymethyl)5, 5 Dimethylimidazolidine-2, 4Dione, Methyl ester 4 Hydrozxybenzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Polysorbate-20, Parfum.

Winter Products/Routine:
Clarifying: ACV rinses, Suave Professional Men Deep Clean Peppermint
Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
Co-washes: VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze or Strawberries & Cream, Cure Care
RO: VO5 KLS or S&C or Shea Cashmere, Cure Care
LI (if needed): VO5 S&C or Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil (old formula)
Styler: HETT
PT: IAGirl's (every 2 weeks or as needed)
Geek_Chic is online now   Reply With Quote