Thanks for the suggestions.. I'm not sure I'll be able to get those products in the UK I think..

you could always add protein to your favorite LI. I just got neutral protein filler from sallys....and WOW my hair LOVES IT!!!!! I actually applied several drops to CJ repair me...left that on 10-15 mins...rinsed and then added couple drops to KCKT...My hair shrunk 2-3 inches...and clumped up quite nicely..which for a wavy is a miracle...so this NPF you can do as a treatment directly to your hair or by adding it to products which boost the protein amounts...Good Luck
Originally Posted by shellyRN07swavy
What's the name of this protein filler? Or do u have a pic of what it looks like. I want to see if I can get something similar here. Is it hydrolysed protein?
Originally Posted by eajiyemi
Colorful Neutral Protein Filler, sold at Sally Beauty Supply here in the USA. Sally's website doesn't provide the ingredients, so I looked them up on Amazon:

Aqua, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Wheat Oligosaccharides, Keratin Amino Acids, Aloe Barbadensis, Humullus Lupulus, Urfica Dioica, 1, 3, Bix(Hydroxymethyl)5, 5 Dimethylimidazolidine-2, 4Dione, Methyl ester 4 Hydrozxybenzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Polysorbate-20, Parfum.
CG since 11/2011
2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Autumn Products /Routine:
Clarifying: ACV rinses, Suave Professional Men Deep Clean Peppermint
Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
Co-washes: VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze or Strawberries & Cream
RO: VO5 KLS or S&C, Cure Care
LI (if needed): VO5 S&C, VO5 KLS, Cure Care
Stylers: FSG, L'Oreal Studio Clean gel, Tresemme Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls gel
PT: IAGirl's as needed