murrrcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by murrrcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11 View Post
Hey y'all!

Wasn't sure where to post this but I'm looking for a hospital job. Like a 3rd shift secretary or something. Is there anything that I can do to make them look at my application? I guess that's a broad question but I know hospitals get a LOT of applications and I want to stand out....idk. I guess I'm looking for tips. Including on where to post this question!

How can I say goodbye P.L.G.

do you have training in medical computers?

Other than that, I don't know what would stand out.
Not really. I have lab experience tho. I did work in a physiology core for 2years. Had to analyze data like ppf, concatenating. Easy stuff.

ETA. I also set up and closed the lab down, sacrificed lab rats (we did brain experiments)....everything the main lab chick was doing, but she had a degree
How can I say goodbye P.L.G.

well to be a secretary I think you have to know their computer systems, and be trained in them.

Any other job you probably need some type of certificate/degree, the best thing to do is to look on the hospitals job website and see what's open that you can do first.

I tried to find a job at a hospital for my school so I can go into the medical field eventually, with experience but everything requires a degree or certificate first, and I can't do that since I'm in school, all I can do is volunteer.