View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:15 AM   #36
kibs

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlivecurls View Post
Kibs your hair looks really nice and healthy. Is that your natural color looks very nice on you. I think it's a mixture of both a good haircut plus the right products can work miracles lol

Dusa I usually take about that long to get a haircut too usually I'd just have my ends trimmed but they can hold up. I'm thinking it shouldn't be more that 2 a year if I'm really lucky once a year which is worth the price. I'm curious about that too I'm wondering how it'll look straight. If anyone has experience please share 😉

Longlivecurls, technically its pretty much my natural color (or as close to it as makes no difference) But I'm about 70% gray so I dye it a lot. I'm glad I have a crappy camera lol because you can't see in that photo that its actually two-toned right now. I accidentally used a different color the last time I did my roots (I did my roots and all of the top half) So now the top is slightly darker than the underneath. Its a dark brown in reality but i think the photo makes it look closer to black.
years of straightening and coloring damage currently being repaired!

Washeva No-poo
Co-wash:V05 Free me Freesia
LI/RO/DC: Deva one conditioner
Stylers: LA Looks sport, Deva light hold, CSCK, AG recoil

experimenting with protein and moisture
kibs is offline   Reply With Quote