Your right, my hair is brushed out in the first photos I posted. If I don't brush it out, you can see the curls and it is less frizzy and puffy but after brushing it out, the curls are looser but it is huge and puffty.

These are pictures of me after I shampooed+conditioned my hair. When wet, I only ran my fingers through it and put 4 different type of products! (garnier leave in, ic fantasia serum, aloe vera gel, then tresemme moose-in that order). I let it air dry.

If I don't soak it with hair products, it becomes so poofy and curly. But after putting so much products, it feels gunky and looks dull. Also, I am a university student on a budget so I don't have so much money for lots of hair products. It frizzes up horribly in humid/rainy weather even if I use a lot of products. It frizzed up horribly at school today and it was so embarassing so I ended up putting it in a pony tail and wore my hoodie.

This is why I want to texlax it! I won't use as much products and it won't frizz up so bad in humid weather.

Last edited by MissJenna; 01-30-2013 at 06:34 PM.