Thanks, I was a bit confused with the typing descriptions and the pictures placed with them. Also I do know my other properties. I have high porosity, high density, and coarse hair. It actually takes alot to tame my hair and gets dried out super easy. I probably should have mentioned all that. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by MCoons91
Lol that's ok. I think sometimes we need people to see our hair to get better feedback. High porosity and coarse? That sounds like a balancing nightmare to me! Your hair looks really pretty btw I wouldn't have even know it was damaged if you hadn't said so.
Originally Posted by virginblue
Thank you! Oh and it IS a nightmare..I can't tell you how many salons I've been too, products I've tried, haircuts, etc. My stylists are always complaining about how dry it is. But the pictures I posted were actually from yesturday which was when I decided to try a sulfate free product for the first time. I tried the wen product line (although its not completely silicone or alcohol free). I tried the cleanser and I also applied the organix brazilian keratin deep conditioning treatment. So my hair did look pretty good after that. I think that proves that an overhaul of all my hair products will make my hair much healthier.