Thanks rbb I think it feels more dry than it looks in pictures...I wonder if it could be a product I'm using this happened last time too. I've heard great reviews and how it was good for DT. Next time I will try without it and see if that helps and I'm still having a hard time controlling my frizz any advice on good products for this?
Originally Posted by longlivecurls
what products do you currently use? you can look at my signature to see what i us. let me know if you have any questions about any of them.
frizz can also be due to drying too much with a towel, a curl ease towel, or flour sack towel, or any microfiber towel or cotton t shirt is good, and don't try to dry it all the way, just really get out excess moisture.
Originally Posted by rbb
I think GVP CB seems to dry my hair not sure why because it has great reviews but the first time I used it as a DT my hair felt dry and my scalp felt itchy wonder if I'm the only one who gets this reaction. Last night I didn't use it and my hair feels better still a bit dry but not as bad and not itchy. I use Suave clarifying for cowash. Derma masque for DT/LI. SM smoothie & SNS curl activating gel for styling. I'm thinking of trying Biotera gel since I still haven't found a styling product I'm in love with. As for the frizz I use a MF towel but I think I might be squeezing too much water out. Will work on that. Do you use GSO as a sealer? If so does it work?
CG NEWBIE
curl type: 2c/3a on a good day
med/high porosity & high density
hair strand width: med/coarse
BSL hair & growing

GOING STRONG!!! SAY NO TO HEAT!!!