I should not need the fluffiest socks I own, a long sleeve shirt, sweater, blanket and (of course) pants to be warm in my own apartment!

I should be able to walk around buck naked and be toasty (especially with the heat turned all the way up).

I think the ice on my balcony door is a sign. Probably whatever is causing that massive ice build up is also causing all the heat in the place to disappear.

Anyone wanna come warm me up? Or better, anyone have a warm place I can escape to with my two kitties (however much I like them cuddling, I know they are cuddling solely for my body heat and that it has nothing to do with them actually liking me).
Originally Posted by MojoDojo
You guys are getting hit bad!!!! You're more then welcome here! I'm sure all four kitties will have a ball

I'm just north of Toronto and it was +14 today. Supposed to drop drop to -10 over night though
Originally Posted by CurlyCanadian
Your outside temperature = my inside temperature. This makes me very sad. (-22 feels like -31 today, which is a whole 10 degrees warmer then yesterday)

Last edited by MojoDojo; 01-30-2013 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Don't know the difference between today and yesterday...