View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:53 PM   #34
MissJenna

Hi everyone, when I came out of the shower, I wrapped my hair in a towel for about 5 min to remove the extra water. Then I removed the towel and put in the hair products.

Also, I rinsed out my conditioner in the shower pretty well. But I put the garnier leave in conditioner after removing the towel.

I don't plan on wearing my hair curly the majority of the time and I think straight hair suites me better so that is why I am thinking about getting it texlaxed. Also, I have been wanting to texlax my hair now for about year but I have been a bit scared, thinking my hair will fall out or something.

I saw some women on youtube who are texlaxed/relaxed and their hair does look healthy but they do take care of it a lot. Some women even say their hair is more healthier with a relaxer. I think that everyone's hair is special and what works for you might not work for me and what works for me might not work for you.

Can anyone recommend me a good (and free ) website designed for relaxing/texlaxing so I can post my question?
MissJenna is offline   Reply With Quote