Ohhhhh weeeee, Scandal is right!

***SCANDAL SPOILER*****SO West Coast peeps beware!!!

I am going to call this right now. There are more than two men in love with Olivia Pope. At first I did not understand that look Harrison was giving old Edison when he first came to the office to ask for help w/ Liv, until that scene where Harrison holds Liv's hand.

Harrison looked at old Edison like he was the embodiment of a weak a*$ man, the type that cannot live up to being a true partner for a women like Liv. Anything Liv asks Harrison to do, he does, no questions asked. It will be interesting to see if Shonda develops this.
Originally Posted by cocodej
I was thinking that as well. Harrison got a thang for Olivia. The way they looked at each other...yo. That was kind of intense. Maybe I'm reading too far into it though. It could be nothing.

But I just thought of something. Didn't he and Quinn have a close relationship as well? You think that could complicate things between him and Olivia (potentially)?
Originally Posted by CocoT
CocoT, I will meet you in the other thread dearie!
James Baldwin
A Talk To Teachers
[...]
one of the paradoxes of education [is] that precisely at the point when you begin to develop a conscience, you must find yourself at war with your society. It is your responsibility to change society
[...]

Last edited by cocodej; 02-01-2013 at 11:47 AM.