View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:40 AM   #2
PartyHair

Yay for you!

I keep an Excel spreadsheet of books I want to read, books I've read, books I've bought (cheap on my iPad!), and books I have requested from the library.

I also have a tee-shirt that reads, "I was born with a book list I'll never finish".

I've been a reader my whole life. I can't even imagine a life without reading. I read literary fiction, trashy romances, books about witches and vampire and the occasional werewolf, and fiction and non-fiction about WWI and WWII. I'm in a doctoral program and my dissertation is on Lincoln's leadership style so I also read and read and read about Lincoln.

I read at least one hour a day. I get in bed when my husband goes to bed (he gets up at 3:30 a.m. so he's in bed by 9:00) and read until 10:00 or 10:30. I also catch the occasional read during the day at work (don't tell on me!), and of course in the evenings if I'm not distracted by homework or TV.

What kinds of books do you like to read? I'm happy to share titles with you if you're interested. I'll even share titles of the embarrassing mystical/magical romance books I read on my iPad!

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
PartyHair is offline   Reply With Quote