GASP! I know, what a shock — I think my hair actually LIKES protein! Makes sense, as I would have always said my curls are 'weak' (easily pulled out, flossy before i started CG) so maybe they need more strength! I've done protein treatments the past two times i've washed my hair by using GVP Joico K-Pak and have yet to OD. Instead, my hair keeps getting curlier!

I'm looking for two things in essence:

1. something to replace the K-Pak because I'm almost out and would have to take the train to get to Sally's. Aint nobody got time for that!

2. Alternatively/in conjunction, a daily RO/ LI (I don't ever rinse out all of my RO currently) with some protein in it. I have some frizz problems because of the super low dews and high winds in Chicago right now, so my ROs aren't working as well as I'd like. Tried TN for a while, but it's not thick enough to tame my frizzies, so I went back to L'Oreal EverSleek and that's fine but I'm out of it and it's expensive so I'm open to alternatives.

I need something that's either available at CVS, Whole Foods, or Jewel Osco, preferrably CVS. I'm a broke college student too so not too expensive! (-coughwholefoodscough-)

All of my relevant info should be in my signature but if there's anything else, let me know! Thanks in advance!

3Aish; mid-back when curly, waist length when straight
Shampoo - Shea Moisture
Co-wash - Alberto V05
RO/LI - TNNM, L'Oreal EverSleek
Styler: Left em all at school :"(
Gel: GF Pure Clean, LALSG