I've reevaluated my thoughts on this product. I'm thinking I may kind of love it now.

So the day before yesterday I made the mistake of letting someone hug me (and my hair) before it was dry. Looked all right that evening but the next morning I woke up to a lot of hair and most of it was undefined. I was able to fix it with KCCC but I think it was a bandaid because by night everything was falling apart again. However, I put some of this smoothie into my hands, added a bit of water and then applied it to all the trouble spots. All the curls reclumped and looked pretty and shiny and, best of all, killed the crazy volume that was threatening to make a comeback. Same goes for this morning. So for me it's good as a styling base, decent as a deep treatment, excels as a refresher for touch ups, and has I believe rinse out potential. Have to try that next. I guess my hair just really likes curl creams and jellies.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG