So co-washing, for the scalp I run a line of conditioner across the tips of my fingers, rub my hands together to distribute it, and then massage the scalp. Maybe 1-1 1/2 tbsp worth of conditioner for the entire scalp. Massage then rinse out entirely still massaging with firm circular motions to ensure you're not causing product buildup at the scalp. For the hair (just past the crown) then I use a generous palmful of conditioner which I smooth on, let sit for five minutes, then detangle gently (with wide toothed comb or fingers) underneath the running water. If I hit a knot or a problem area, I take a dab more (a dime size) of conditioner and apply it to the tangled area, then gently pull the knot apart with my fingers. Some conditioners may have more slip and let your detangle right away but why do that? You haven' t given it a chance to really sit in the hair and penetrate. That's why I always wait five min while I shave my legs and go about my shower business.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

Last edited by dusalocks; 02-02-2013 at 12:56 PM.