View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
anonymous_133347

Default SM Yucca & Aloe Thickening Growth Milk

I gave this to a friend last night because I personally, really like Shea Moisture products and am experimenting with the Coconut & Hibiscus Smoothie for my thick, coarse hair. My friend has fine, wavy hair that she colors and is moving to San Francisco which has a nasty climate for hair. It's been wreaking havoc on it. I told her she needed to up her emollients and use a bit of protein everyday and this product fits the bill. Last night she tested it out on her hair right away and before my eyes, guys, it got thicker. You could really see it too because her hair is cut in angled bob. It's like the shape filled out immediately. Also before she applied the product her hair felt stiff, producty, and she was unable to run her fingers through it. A moment afterwards it had body, felt soft, and she could rake through with ease. So all you fine haired curlies and wavies, here's a head's up. This stuff works. I saw it with my own two eyes. I also smells really, really nice. I wish they put the same smell in the coconut line and restorative/moisture retention products that I'm using. Well, I like those smells too but not as much as this one.

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote