what always upsets me with black history month is teachers always tended to focus on the same people, year in and year out. I love mlk, harriet tubman, rosa parks and george washington carver, but come on! black people have made other contributions to this country and the world. how about open heart surgery, the refrigorator, the traffic light, how about the american man who acted as a one man air force in defense of ethiopia during ww2. I should know these peoples names but I dont because I wasnt taught, I just heard about them in passing on the history channel. and thats a damn shame.

blue cheese and craisans mixed together are the best snack food ever to a pregnant chick, yum

and speaking of, im now 38 weeks. this girl is crushing my pelvis. ouch, every single movement hurts, I look about 90 years old when I try to walk.

im so ready for this to be over, im eyeing a pair of scissors. but I know in my head a diy c section probably aint a good idea. I no longer remember what it feels like to not be in constant cramps with nausea, it sounds like a beautiful dream. come on kid, mommy is sooooooo over this.

but not tommorrow. mommys ravens are playing in the superbowl. trust me, kid. not in your best intrests to make mommy miss the superbowl.

but on the bright side I know exactly how to ward off teenage pregnancy in my kid. tell her all about this pregnancy. when im done the kid'll be a virgin till shes 30. hell if I had known all this crap was even possible id STILL be a virgin, no one ever told me anything but you feel queasy for a week and your ankles swell up. I mean way to downplay it, world.

Sent from my LS670 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by naturaldoll
HILARIOUS! And a mouth full. Looks like u have alot on your mind. I agree with the black history comment

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App
hair type: 4a VERY dense

hair goal
= WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil

2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!"

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619