When the First Lady was giving birth and he stood there for a moment when she reached out to him I thought "If that douche bag doesn't get his ass over there I'm going to hit the TV."
Originally Posted by spring1onu
I was the opposite. I thought "If that doormat helps that b1tch I will scream". hahaha.

It was an intense and fast episode.
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
ITA with you Jeep. I did not want him to help her. I mean, he doesn't even love her love her.

I don't think Fitz wants another term, hence the divorce thing. He wants to be with Olivia (doesn't care about being prez anymore if it means he can't be with her).

Millie...I wanted to smack her in the face. She's so manipulative.

Ok. Now, who hired the gun to kill Fitz? I want to know. I can't figure it out. I don't think it is far fetched that it was Millie. She certainly was acting VERY suspicious on that night. And I agree with cocodej's theory regarding what she stands to gain if she was widowed in such a brutal way. A Millie whose strong, powerful hubby is gunned down pulls more sympathy than a Millie whose hubby left her--she looks unloveable I guess.

I'm surprised many of you missed the fact that they already have 2 kids. They mentioned them on occasion in the last two seasons!