So I have an interview with the non profit I've been in touch with for the last few weeks. I sent in my test assignment last week and the lady called me today with another impromptu interview. It went well, although some questions she asked were kind of abstract and she had to explain what she meant a couple of times. I don't think that hurt me too bad because she offered me to come in for a third interview tomorrow. This will be the first time I'm going to meet them in person. If the interview goes well, I will get a paid trial for the rest of the week and I'd make a nice bit of change.

One thing I find kind of strange is how she keeps mentioning to me how the other candidates have higher degrees than I do. Every time I've talked to her she mentions them and I'm kind of worried that after all this effort she's gonna just choose the candidate with the PhD or MA. I can't help that all I have is an BA right now. And the job posting asked for a 4-year degree, so in my view the other candidates may be overqualified.

I hope I just get the chance to prove myself and I hope I'm a good fit for the organization because I really need a job.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG