Yes, but wasn't it just the coloring? She wasn't trying to alter her curl pattern. I mean I go to a colorist with pictures of whoever but I'm not thinking so much about their hair's texture but the color. But you're right. No matter what's in the picture, you always get a variation on a theme. My hair takes blond really well for some reason (no brass at all) but it's difficult for me to achieve red. And I love me some red. I was very stubborn and dyed my hair red nonstop for almost 2 years. It took lots of abuse, my poor hair, because of all of the touchups and recoloring. I wish I'd been cool enough to try blue, purple, pink, etc when I was a little younger. But now that might put a hindrance on my professional life. Also after watching what happened to amaya I'm thinking I'll stick to the more basic colors of the rainbow.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG