It's not so much the humidity as the dew points you have to pay attention to. Typically anti-humectants work well when the dew point is below 35 or so. Right now the dew point in Ottawa is -11 even though the humidity is 38%. I had a heck of a time finding a conditioner I liked without humectants and wheat (I can't have wheat in my products), but someone told me that if I seal my hair with oil after washing but before applying styling products, that I'd be fine. I've been sealing with an olive oil based leave in conditioner and it's worked pretty well. So right now I use deva care low poo, deva care one condition (for rinse out), regis olive oil leave in conditioner, herbal essences totally twisted mousse, and aussi instant freeze gel. In the higher dew seasons, I use AG Recoil and As I Am curling Jelly instead of the mousse and AIF.
Hair Properties: 2A/2B, Medium-fine, Normal porosity, Normal elasticity, Medium density
Low Poo: DevaCare, Yes to Cuc's
Rinse Out: DevaCare One Condition, Yes to Cuc's
Cowash: Suave Naturals Lavender, Yes to Carrots Scalp Conditioner
Curl Cream: AG ReCoil, Organix Moroccan Oil Curl Cream
Gel/Mousse: Sweet Curls Elixirs FSG w/ Mag Sulfate added, Sweet Curls Elixirs hard hold gel, DevaCurl Frizz Free Foam, Aquage Uplifting Foam
Protein: Spiral Solutions Protein Spray for daily use