Thanks, all...we had lunch today, and I'm not sure it was a match. Nice, cute guy, and we have a bit in common, but I'm not sure we really clicked. Turns out he's also 15 years younger than me...I wasn't sure before. I don't think we'll be continuing the constant texting, but we left on good terms. If he contacts me tomorrow, I'll definitely space out the texts (and maybe just cut it off completely, since as of right now, I'm not hugely feeling it as a romantic connection).

Just for clarification, I would respond to him and he'd know I was around my phone and just keep asking questions. Then I'd respond for a while and then make up an excuse to get off. Then hours later, he'd text again, I'd respond (not always immediately), and then he'd respond and ask another question. Next time I'll just know to take better control. I think he has texting but not calling minutes, or at least not many calling minutes. I was trying not to shut down the only avenue we had for contacting each other in the beginning. But it seriously was making me anxious. Live and learn!
2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/