There are natural remedies for depression that have less side effects than prescription medications. I take Amazon.com: THORNE RESEARCH - Deproloft-HF - 120 caps [Health and Beauty]: Health & Personal Care because it is one product that combines quite a few different natural substances that individually are believed to help depression. I can really tell a difference with it. I sleep better and when I sleep better, everything improves! I can also tell that my mood has improved: I no longer have that constant overwhelming feeling of dispair.
Originally Posted by goldencurly
Thanks goldencurly. I have a bottle of Deproloft in my cart right now. Do you happen to take St. John's Wort with it as it is not part of the formula anymore?
Originally Posted by ChiaPet
No I don't take St. John's Wort. I tried it on its own years ago with no success. I starting taking the Deproloft-HR hoping it would be great on its own. It has significantly improved my quality of sleep. I no longer wake up beserk and cannot go back to sleep. It lifts my mood and settles me down without making me feel like a zombie. I actually am calmer with more energy on it! This is the best I've felt in some time.

I don't know if brick and mortor stores carry Deproloft. I buy mine from Amazon.com. I wish they had it set up on the automatic thing so it would just come every month!!!