I just purchased this at Ulta and then found the large bottles at TJ max as well to try and fix my fried bangs from overproccessing from highlights/lowlights.
My hair has a mind of its own because everyday I cowash and style and it looks different every time even if I do exactly the same steps.....
Anyway I soaked with this on my hair while I read in the tub twice and rinsed underwater and it came out beautiful and clumped shiny soft curls without any crunch even after my mousse. Then I used it in the shower and it didn't clump the same way, so I assumed the underwater rinse may be leaving some in my hair, so I tried it as a leave in but it was only a little better but not as clumpy. So I'm still on the fence with this one.....
I can't decide if it works any better than my Tresemme naturals or my Desert essence coconut and worth the price when TJ maxx no longer has it. It may only be great as a DT and not a daily rinse as an option to GVP conditioning balm that has a similar consistency. Any thoughts from anyone else?
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.