View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
sinistral55's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,386
Default Question on direct deposit form for child support....

It says "If funds are mistakenly deposited into my account, I authorize the DCSE to recoup the amount from future payments, once I have been notified of the error."

....I don't know whether to check "yes" or "no". Wouldn't they recoup the money regardless of whether you check "yes" or "no"? What's the difference?

Thanks in advance...

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk 2
"Nobody here but us chickens......"

"Chicken in the breadpan, kickin out dough..." *shrug*

Last edited by sinistral55; 02-06-2013 at 11:47 AM.
sinistral55 is offline   Reply With Quote