I have the restorative, clarifying, the new C&H co-wash and the new raw shea leave- in (gold label). There is also a new C&H regular conditioner, haven't tried that. It's definitely a good idea to go to Target and pop the protective covers off and take a good whiff of each, the C&H is pretty strong.

Restorative: I love the smell but some don't, No slip but very moisturizing, I generally mix this with the clarifying or leave-in, otherwise I have trouble getting it worked in. I don't think it would work well as a leave in on its own, it's almost anti-slip

Clarifying: plantain smell, like bananas and mango(?), my favorite, good slip, moisturizing, rinses out well. This has black soap extract & scalicylic acid for scalp issues too. Somewhat less moisturizing than the restorative but its also less heavy.

Raw shea leave-in: lots of slip, enough that it will cause my weak curl pattern to slip right out (KCKT does this too). For someone with tangly hair though this would be great, it it fairly light. I mostly mix it with the restorative to help with slip. Smells like the other gold labels.

C&H co-wash: smells like coconut, much less sweet/sugary then the shampoo, soufflé, etc. works great, good slip, I use it about once a week instead of the Route 66. I think it moisturizes a bit less than the clarifying. It's a little heavy for me though and like the C&H shampoo it seems to leave something slick in my hair, like I can't rinse all the oils out. I will probably repurchase though, it cleans my scalp well without stripping my hair.

HTH
2A / F / MD / LP / ?E / BSL --- CG since Dec. 2012

This is what I'm happiest with right now.
Co-wash: CJ DailyFix
Lo-poo: DermOrganic low-poo
RO: SS Caitlin's co
Leave-in: SheScentIt Okra Repair condish
PT: SS Caitlin's + SS PT
Stylers: Volumax Mega Gel, Max Green Styling Gel, DermOrganics Spray Gel
Techniques: Plopping & Pixie Diffusing.
glycerin, honey, oils & butters Protein!

Last edited by Lynaea; 02-06-2013 at 07:17 PM.