View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:53 AM   #66160
nynaeve77

Irritated.

My husband takes my daughter to school every day. Lately, he's also decided he wants to cook breakfast at home. No problem, right? He just needs to get up a few minutes earlier and scramble an egg.

Ha! Instead, he tries to wake up at the same time and then wonders why he doesn't have enough time to get ready and out the door without making her late. Um, it's not that complex? Then, I'm supposed to 1. make sure he wakes up on time, 2. make sure he goes to bed on time, and/or 3. take her to school myself, which makes no sense since he has to be at work by a certain time and goes right past her school. Why are any of these things my problem (other than I don't want her to be tardy)? I already have two kids to get ready every day; do I need to tie his shoes for him, too? Ugh. He makes me so mad sometimes. I'm not his mommy or his maid. Even if he asked for help and framed it so that I could tell he understood it's HIS problem, not mine, but no. It's my fault because I'm good at being on time. It's my fault because I come to bed too late. It's always my damn fault (except that it's not). Stop being a baby, husband. I'm not suddenly going to tolerate your nonsense.
Password: orphanannie
nynaeve77 is offline   Reply With Quote