You're totally right, Amaya. Their company ethics and shocking lack of customer service puts a real sour taste in my mouth. Honestly, how foolish are they? I say just chop the blue mess. Your hair is so long as it is and it'll grow back. Maybe you should put in a plastic bag and seal it as evidence of the crime. Haha. Just kidding. I'm sure you've taken plenty of pictures. You should spread the word. It's like a public service. Although I agree with korkscrew there most definitely are people out there who are deva trained and not affiliated with the company who can do a good job and would not put the blame on you in the event of their messing up. But this review is for the salon in Culver City in particular. Perhaps you should go back in your initial post, edit and specify that if you can. Although I, personally, am a little disgusted by the way they treated you and would not want to visit a deva salon in general now. California or New York.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG