Thanks guys! I like the way the curl trigger smells a lot more than the conditioner or recoil. Am I the only one who thinks they smell soapy? But not a good soapy
Originally Posted by sKorpio1190
I actually like the smell of the AG re:coil conditioner, more of a fresh scent. The curl activator, OTOH, had a chemical smell to it which I did not care for. I would have continued to use it anyway if it had worked for my hair, but it felt heavy no matter how little I used and did nothing for my frizz. I don't know if it was the mag sulfate or the polyquats (or both) but it was not for me. Looking over the Curl Trigger ingredients, I see that it has them too, so I wonder if I'd have the same issues

FYI, Ulta has a huge annual liter sale around July. I was able to get liters of AG recoil poo and condish for $14.99 each, minus the $3.50 coupon - $100 worth for $23! There's also a website, Beauty Brands: Beauty, Skincare, Makeup, Hair, Nails, Salon and Spa, that also has a huge liter sale timed to coincide with Ulta's, So you should have no problem stocking up inexpensively
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi
2c/3a, BSL, medium, low porosity
Low-poo: Bobeam and CV poo bars; Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell
Conditioner: Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell; Desert Essence Shea
Stylers: Sweet Curls Elixir Curl Cream; SM CES
PT: BASK Whiskey Soak