I don't know if you were aware of this, but Tresemme Climate Control conditioner is not CG (and therefore, you can't really co-wash with it). In other words, you're not following strict CG. If this was intentional, just ignore this bit, but if your hair isn't quite liking the routine, I'd cut out the silicones (-cones, -xanes) and give full CG a try.

As for your straight ends, do just cut them off. While there is a possible chance that you could salvage some of the length that isn't really damaged, you're going to trim your hair every once in a while anyway, and it just makes more sense to eliminate another full cut down the road (as opposed to a trim).
Originally Posted by Sandi
I used the climate control this wash as a co wash and my hair loved it! It looks like this now!
Attached Thumbnails
Curly hair issue-feb-7-2-.jpg  
3b hair
normal porosity
medium density
fine/med. strands

Co wash: Suave,As I am Co-wash, alba drink me up coconut milk Tresmme Nat., Foxy curls cond.
DT: Organics Cholesterol, Tea-tree oil, Hot 6 oil, Carols Daughters Khoret Amen, Tui Oil
LI: ? Vo5 Coconut
Style: Ecostyler (HG?)
Oils: Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Tui Oil
www.iherb.com GDF395 is worth up to $10.00 off any order by a first-time customer

3/20/2013