I went for my haircut today and I'm very pleased. She cut a couple of inches off and did the Deva styling. It looks very thick and healthy now - not flat at all. I think I've found a very good stylist. I'll be more sure about the degree of improvement after I've washed and styled it myself but preliminary I'm very happy.

Seems like what happens to me. When the curls clump together more I lose volume. When they are separated they are "fluffier" but also frizzy. Your damned if u do, damned if u dont -__- mine are clumped today too. Personally I don't like it. I rather have them bigger even if it means some more frizz lol. I think it's cuz I used two products after I showered, which believe it or not two is heavy for me. I have fine hair with what seems like NO porosity
Originally Posted by sKorpio1190
I know what you mean. Yesterday when I washed my hair, I decided to skip the leave-in conditioner in case it was weighing my hair down. But it didn't make much difference. So I think in my case it's the length matbe weighing it down. I'm so used to big hair so like you, I think I prefer more fluffy to more definition.
Originally Posted by sdkitty
Let me know if the stylist helps please!
Originally Posted by sKorpio1190