I bought the AG Curl Shampoo and Conditioner late last year during a liter sale at Ulta. I'm not normally a fan of low-poo, so I probably can't give the bet review. It wasn't the most gentle low-poo I've tried (that would be Shea Moisture), but wasn't stripping or drying. I ended up liking the shampoo better than the conditioner (conditioner is not CG-friendly) and am still using it in my rotation.
Originally Posted by Corrina777
I liked the shampoo initially, but noticed that my hair would dry out if I used it several days in a row. I didn't think anything of it, since I alternate products regularly anyway, until you mentioned in a thread on olefin sulfonate Olefin sulfoconate vs. traditional sulfate that AG has it. Since I've found gentler low-poos that work just as well, I stopped using the recoil.

Same for the conditioner: I liked it a lot, and got great results as long as I didn't use it too often. But I've since found cone-free products that are as good as AG, so I sold it on the board along with the shampoo.

In general, I'm not a purist about sulfates and cones, but my preference is to use CG products IF and only IF they equal the performance of their non-CG counterparts,
Originally Posted by yossarian
I love the conditioner and the curl trigger and recoil. What products did u use that are CG friendly and give u the same results?
Medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity