juanab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi.G View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saria View Post

Yes.

We were talking about poop and farting at work and my coworker was mad that her husband was encouraging and laughing at their daughter farting at home.

My coworker was trying to tell her that girls are not supposed to do that. And it's going to be a problem when she gets older. Urgh. Same woman who only talks to me about cooking and kids when there are other males in the room that actually have kids and cook!!!
I feel your pain. I spend 12 hours locked in a room with 2 people.

One of my co workers joined a fire department not too long ago. Most of the departments just started accepting women in the past 5 years, and there is only 1 to 2 women on some departments. It's been a round and round issue. What does she do in her interview? She tells them that she does not want to fight fire, *per se* (damn phone). She will if no one else is available, but she mainly wants to cook their meals and clean the station so the men folk can take care of other things.

"Please say it ain't so" was all I could think when she said that.
What! No washing their clothes or dabbing their chins? Maybe throw in patching the knees on their pants or holes in their socks for good measure.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

juanab is online now   Reply With Quote