2poodles -- i started out with lots o' latte, kind of a taupe, cool tone. it looks very different on your eyes from your hands when you try it. i bought it on the sale's woman's recommendation -- love it! it's probably going to be my usual one.
then i added massive midnight, which looks dark but isn't on the eyelids, it's blue and a little dressy, and also got bountiful beige, which is very light and good for those days when you want a 'no makeup' look.

they all do not crease, all stay on all day, and they are not a shimmer, but nicer than a matte in that they make my eyelids look moisturized, not greasy.

it's hard to pick out the colors on computer or even at store, have to try it on hand, then just go with it. i cannot wear powder eyeshadows, they irritate my eyelids in a very bad way, and it's difficult to find cream eyeshadows, few colors and they always crease on me, and then they dry out in container. these are perfect!
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine