Do the switch out! LOL, but in all seriousness, just keep at him easy and hopefully he'll come around. Or even send him a link to this thread! Unfortunately, I don't know of any UK based hair brands otherwise I'd post it here. I will add that for me, the big turning point in figuring out a regimen was being able to battle knots and tangles. Since then, my hair is infinitely healthier and more manageable. Good luck!

I just went through your blog. Both of you (my brother and you) have very similar hair types.
The leave-in conditioner and shampoo, I don't know where to get it in England apart from ordering it off BritishCurlies.co.uk which I don't mind doing, actually.
I also doubt he'll ever get some gel into his hair.
Seriously, I'm tempted to get empty bottles of his shampoos and filling them with sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners.
If I ever go visit him at his uni again, I'm tempted to replace all his combs. How I'll do that, I don't know. Maybe if he steps out for a bit, I'll just chuck all his combs and brushes into my bag, replace them with wide-toothed ones, leave a note on them that says, "I'm sorry, but I had to do this," "Consider this as a gift," or something.
I'll see if he's okay with following your regimen. It sounds really good to me, but I don't know if he'll even consider it.
Originally Posted by SammySingally
Check out my blog: http://manemanblog.com.
If you're a curly guy and would like to be featured then check out the Contact page and hit me up!

Favorite products:
Shampoo: KC Come Clean
Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals
Styling: Donna Marie Dream Curling Cream, EcoStyler Gel (pink)