I read here that they have cones, but yesterday in Walmart I saw one that didnt..anyhow, I know a lot of curlies like their conditioners, so I was wondering which one(s) I should take a look at...
Originally Posted by Myrna
Many people here are still sitting shiva over the reformulation of the Triple Nutrition conditioner to include a cone. I came to the CG world too late to experience the wonders of the original version - kinda makes me feel like I do about the Sixties: just missed an otherworldly experience.

I really hope Garnier brings it back, because I'd love to see if it would live up to the hype.
Originally Posted by yossarian
I'm new to all this stuff and was looking for that triple nutrition condish and thought I was going crazy cuz I counldnt find it without cones. Glad I'm not crazy! Lol

As for GF condish, I've been using the Hydra Recharge Leavein and I'm liking it. No cones from what I can tell. It is a little sticky when applying but other than that its a good leave in. I just wish they made a spray version.
my curly blog

2 months into this... Still experimenting...
Sporadic shampoo (usually 1 to 2 times a week): Kinky Curly Come Clean
Co-wash or Rinse Out (in rotation): Suave clean breeze, V05 Strawberries & Cream, Tresseme naturals
Leave in: CHS Curl Keeper, or Coconut oil
Style: LA Looks Gel (the blue one), GF curl shaping spray gel