View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #75
CocoT

"Nobody like babies" I guess the title says it all. I guess they wanted to kind of acknowledge and respond to the inquiries about the kids.lol

This episode was like Beyonce at the superbowl. Completely snatched me bald (figuratively). I was expecting to be blown away, but not like this. I was enthralled from start to finish. Verna tried to kill the president. Olivia read her for filth. Abby pulled a fast one on David. Cyrus almost killed his husband. Charlie came thru for Cyrus. Olivia rejected Edison's proposal and humbly offered herself to Fitz. And the icing on the cake: Fitz not only killed Verna, but he was so cold.

In my opinion, this isn't the normal Fitz. That brain injury has changed him. The normal Fitz would not have wanted to divorce his wife while he's a sitting president. But the Fitz who escaped death, who realized he has no time to waste, and who also has endured brain trauma- oh he would. The normal Fitz, prior to the brain injury, I have no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't have killed Verna. But the more rash and irrational Fitz, he would.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlTalk App

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
CocoT is offline   Reply With Quote