I accept my hair for what it is and I feel lucky in so many other ways, but no I don't feel like my hair is one of my more positive traits.

I would love to have a looser curl pattern, 3a is gorgeous...of course that is never going to happen, so I just don't think about it.
Originally Posted by Jessiebanana
It's funny you say that.. Until fairly recently I always wished I had a tighter curl pattern.
Originally Posted by curlypooks
Same here. Jessiebanana, I would love to trade my 3A for your 3C. Don't get me wrong, I adore my big loopy curls but I've always loved tighter and springier ones. Always, always, always. I was seeing this guy in college who was 3C/4A and trying to get him to let his hair grow (he wouldn't-he was pre-law) so I could play with it. I just love it so much. I also lived with this Jewish gal briefly who had 3C curls and every time she would flat iron them straight it's like a piece of me died inside. Not exaggerating.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG