Hi, I'm new to the CG method. I already avoid sulfates but, until recently, I almost always straightened my hair daily. I am a 2a or 2b (unsure) with fine, high density hair and medium porosity. It frizzes but it also is easily weighed down and the curls can be difficult to coax out. I don't plan on going completely poo-free but will avoid harsher sulfates and limit poo-ing to about once a week (I'm prone to product build-up and weighed down hair otherwise). Does anyone have any suggestions for products (bonus points for drugstore/inexpensive products particularly as to the things I'll be using in larger quantities, e.g. daily conditioner)? I'm looking for a new shampoo, daily conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in, and styling product. The daily conditioner, leave-in, and product are most important. My hair is color-treated (brunette, if it matters) so it must be color-safe. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for a sea spray that is color-safe and not super-drying, that'd be fantastic. Thanks!!

[Pictures attached]
Attached Images