I'm 15 and I'm pretty sure I have 2c hair. I like it, but it's really frizzy sometimes so I can't really wear it out and I have LOT OF PROBLEMS and I have no clue where to begin. Ill just list them, then elaborate

1. I straighten my hair 5 days a week because I shower at night and I don't like the way my hair looks in the morning.

2. I don't know what products to use

3. I have layers and bangs

First off. I straighten my hair this often because I don't like the way it looks in the morning. It looks like an animal went crazy in my hair or something. It's frizzy and poofy. Because of my straightening so often, my hair looks really damaged and I have quite the collection of split ends, . I would wear my hair curly, but because I shower at night my hair looks weird in the morning

Question 1: how can I shower at night and have my hair look pretty in the morning?

Second. I have a lot of products that I don't know what to do with. A family member of mine works for Ulta (in the offices) so I get a bunch of random products. I have an array of products I don't know how to use.

Here are some..
Hair oil
Tresseme hair mouse
Redken 12 straight lissage
It's a 10 plus keratin
Kendra sleek serum or something
Paul mitchel super skinny serum
Paul mitchel tea tree firm hold gel
Aqua age curl defying cream

The shampoo and condionter I use are organix cherry blossom

Question 2: how should I use those products?

Third. I have layers I'm trying to grow out and bangs I'm trying to grow out.

Question 3: will not having layers help?

Thank you so much!

Hair specs

type 2c
low porosity
Medium density (I think)
Shoulder length