You're beautiful. I'll post, although you won't see the henna. Thanks for all the tips on styling. I thought I was the only one. I too, leave the hair on both sides temple -wise down. when I pull back ponytails, I NEVER pull hair back starting right from my temples, I leave those little shorter hairs hanging down and hope they don't get sweaty or oiling and make little parts which will allow the whites to show. They do at times, at angles. But if you part your hair on that side (obviously I can't do that since I have on both sides) but even so when you pull your hair back, obviously all that hair goes back and there is just nothing to cover those temple areas really, that's the hard part. I don't use scrunchies or elastics, they hurt my head and my hair doesn't like to be parted in any direction other than it's own preferred way. So that limits how I do ponies too. I use octopus clips almost always and I keep them loose so there are no parts in those temple areas. Yeah when it's all worn down no issue. I use my side bang to help cover those ones,but then the other side gets exposed. Eventually I'll have to do a middle bang, with half on each side to help cover those temples. I've seen women with long middle bangs that curl off to the sides, and that helps because then those bangs never go back in the ponytails. It's when my side/temple hair gets long that it becomes a problem because all that hair wants to go back in the ponytail instead of hanging down to cover those areas. No matter what hair style I try, see how I keep those side areas coming down and never going back, that's how I'm forced now to keep those areas to feel a bit confident about all these whites.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 304.jpg (94.1 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 261.jpg (92.5 KB, 133 views)
2c
Medium texture
Normal porosity
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness