thanks also, it is fairly thick but because it's not dense, when I pull it back, you can see parts where it opens, because the curls all go together, leaving parts for those white roots to shine through. I only use heat on my bangs and probably 2-3 times a week. Although if you really want to look good daily, you need to heat those bangs up. But I have days when I'm home all day, so they flip;curl and look ridiculous some days. But yeah, what are we youngeons to do?? I hate it because in my church choir, I see no one else my age with these white roots and I always feel like I"m the only one. Do you have older sisters or did your mom get white hairs young?? I think I'm ahead of my sister when she was my age. The henna goes good in my hair. I tried hendigo, never worked, I never got past a golden blonde color. I just do straight henna for two hours, and it turns a nice copper red. I have red highlights anyway in my hair so it blends in well. I also have noticed blonde hairs lately in my hair and I'm hoping they're not the next ones to go white. Never knew I had blonde hairs but my husband said he had noticed some years ago!
2c
Medium texture
Normal porosity
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness