I think my hair likes aloe (isn't it in the design gel or am I misremembering that?) although someone told me it's a humectant so I might want to watch out and only apply it to sopping wet hair. Yeah somebody else informed me humectants work best on very wet hair. Otherwise they get hungry and dry you out, but they're safe if used correctly. I tried to experiment with my ecostyler again but I honestly think it's the protein that must be drying me out in that department more than the glycerin. Between the semi arid climate I live in and the protein sensitivities and the high porosity which might mean I crave a bit of protein but at the same time also means I have dry hair naturally I'm just all . But it's okay. I've got a handful of HG products already and I'm blessed with curls so it's all good. Besides at least being wary of proteins means we can't be as hardcore junkies as the rest of the curlies. See we come full circle!
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG