had a doctors appointment, she really doesnt think ill make it to my due date. she says everything is basically ready at this point, we're just waiting on the baby to want out. she said not to be shocked if I go in labor this week. is it wierd im hoping for valentines day? she also said the baby is measuring small (only 5 lbs, 17 inches) so labor should be pretty easy. I guess 9 months of pukeing at the thought of food has a upside afterall

if all goes well ill have my family's first vaginal delivery in almost 60 years first breastfed kid, too.

I cant wait to see my girls personality. her first sonogram, she actually seemed to be posing for us, she faced straight ahead with one hand behind her head, and one hand on her hip. at 20 weeks. if that dont scream attitude, I dont know what does, lol. all my facebook friends got a kick out of it.

I hope im good at being a mom. I dont really feel like a adult, I know on paper im 25 and grown, but inside I still feel kid-ish, so me as a momma is a strange thought. I hope to god I dont mess this up. and what am I gonna do if she dont like me?

Sent from my LS670 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by naturaldoll
Girl your baby is going to LOVE YOU! I was 21 when my sugar was born and I felt a little unprepared and nervous. But once she comes you will have all the instincts you need. And breastfeeding is going to bond you to her more.

And btw don't let NOBODY tell u how much to hold your baby. Ppl talk about a baby being spoiled. No such thing. She's been INSIDE u this whole time, it's natural and healthy for her to be all up under u. I know my daughter was!
How can I say goodbye P.L.G.
Who's My Hair?
3c/4a-b looking stuff lol
BC- May 16, 2010
Why I chopped: heat damage/breakage
Luv'd my permed hair I just didnt take care of it.
LUVVV my natural hair!!!