1. Not likely...the reason why you're not retaining length in the front is because it's breaking. Have you seen a lot of breakage from that area?
2. How do you know your terminal length? Terminal length refers to length of the strands from the moment it starts growing to the moment it sheds. That can be a growing phase of 3 years even...suppose your hair grows 6 inches per year (for 3 years), that would put your terminal length at 18 inches if you haven't cut it or broken the hair. Most likely the majority of people haven't seen their hair even reach terminal length.
Your products may not be working for you...the shampoo has a lot of sulfates...have you ever tried something more gentle?
Last relaxer: April 2, 2012 ... I'm Transitioning!
▪ Wiry texture ▪ SO pattern ▪ Sharpy-sized & pen-sized curls
▪ Coarse strands ▪ Normal porosity ▪ Normal elasticity ▪ High density
▪ Rhassoul clay
▪ Jane Carter Solutions Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner
▪ Komaza Care Califia Moisturizing Cream
▪ Yes to Carrots Shampoo