Thread: Are you mixed?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:44 PM   #276
applesandafros

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyhoneyb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesandafros View Post
Ok. This is a little off topic. But where can I buy one of these DNA tests you speak of. I'd love to learn my ancestry. Me and my sister were both adopted and my mother doesn't know our real parents. She just knows our father wasn't black.
I'd like to know more about my ancestry, too. I've heard that most of the tests are expensive, though. I think it would be cool to be able to research your entire history. I envy people who know their entire family tree. Like they can go back several generations and tell you all about it.

I wonder if there is a way you could find out more about your birth parents...surely there must be a way?
My parents apparently abandoned me and my sister when I was 1 and she was 3 and we were put into foster care because no one had any idea of where our parents were or next to kin. I kind of don't wonder anymore about my birth parents. I would like to know about my ethnic background though. I have always been curious about that.

Shampoo: Curly Kinks Cleansing Cream
Rinse Out/Detangler Conditioner: Aussie Moist, V05 Strawberries and Cream, Suave Naturals Coconut
Leave in Conditioner: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa and Giovanni Direct Leave in
Styler: Eco Styler Krystal and Blue, Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Gel and Flax seed gel
Sealer: Grape seed oil
Deep Conditioner: Curl Junkie Repair Me
Protein Treatment: Karishma and Jamilla Henna
applesandafros is offline   Reply With Quote