Hi everyone! I've been away but have kept what I learned here busy. Just updating my progress, was pretty active here in 2008.

Here is how my hair was before CG around 2006.

After going CG in 2008:

And now after growing it out - 5 years later:

Thank YOU Naturally Curly dot com!

I've updated my folki. I live in Italy so don't ask about the North American products I use. They (naturally curly dot com) don't ship to Italy (unfortunately!) so I am not using them. It's all in the routine IMO and products that are similar, no-shampooing and products without silicones - as well as homemade or natural concoctions.The CG method has totally changed my life. I love curls and am so glad I am a CG and don't have to deal with straight hair.

Enjoy!

Zigazaga
Originally Posted by ZigaZaga
Woow...what a transformation.
Beautiful naturally curly hair!!! I have the same experience myself. I have 3c hair and have been following the cg-method for a year now with low-poing (sulfat- and silicone free) once or twice a month. I definetly see the results in form of more moisturized and defined clumped curls. My hair is actually pretty and i usually get a lot of hair-compliments all the time :-)
Hair type/properties:
3c hair, high porosity, mediumdensity, low elasticity, fine hair.

Curly hair routine/regime:
Combine the modified cg-method (low poo) and a modified tightly curly method.
-Condition and leave in: Aubrey Organics, Giovanni Barzilian keratin and argan oil
-Sealer: shea butter, Argan, olive and coconutoil
-Gel: homemade flaxseed gel, Kinky curly custard, Queen Helene Curl royal shaping creme.