Thread: Hairfinityyyy.
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #117
etos

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveInBetween View Post
ONE MONTH UPDATE:

So I've officially been taking hairfinity supplements for 30 days. I finished my first bottle yesterday. I measured my hair in 5 places: nape, sides, crown, and bangs. I'm happy to report that my hair has grown a full INCH in all 5 places. Before taking hairfinity, my growth rate was half an inch a month. With hairfinity it's grown one full inch. YAY!

My hair is also glossier and is able to retain moisture a lot better since starting hairfinity.

Hairfinity and my scalp are doing their part in growing my hair faster and I'm doing my job to retain as much length as possible by paying attention to my hair's needs, which I think is key to getting hairfinity's full benefits along with consistently taking the vitamins. If my hair needs a DC, I will do that. If the dew points are low, I bust out the heavy styling cremes. If my curls are not cooperating, I bun instead of straightening.

My goal is to be WL curly and tailbone length straight.

Right now I'm about BSL curly. I do get about 2 in of shrinkage sometimes.

Happy it's working for me!
Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
wauw, good for you! How strong are the doses of the vitamins in hairfinity? I live in the Netherlands and take MSM and multivitamins instead of hairfinity.

Pre-poo: coconut oil
wash: CJ Daily fix or SheaMoisture Coconut&Hibiscus
RO + LI: different every time
Styler: CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB

dislikes: glycerin in low dews, scissor happy stylists, magnesium sulfate

(modified) CG since june 25, 2012
Hiarfinity + extra MSM since March 5., 2014

SL - APL - BSBL- BSL - MBL - WL (stretched)
etos is offline   Reply With Quote