I have 2b (Caucasian)...long swavy hair..I just bought last night at Walgreens:
Curling Souffle gel and Curl and style milk ( both the pink line)

Omg!!! They smell sooooo good!
I actually used the conditioner as body lotion.
I used both this morning. Co-washed with suave naturals, conditioned with the Curl and style milk...let sit for several minutes, rinsed out completely....on soaking wet hair (that always works best for me) raked product through hair...SCRUNCHED!!! Plopped for 5 mins. Diffused. Took a little longer to dry. Very curly, crunchy....scrunched out the crunch...very pretty. Its almost 1pm and i notice its not as full. Still shiny but looks like maybe weighed down...not really sure yet. Its only day one....
I think i might purchase the Hair thickening milk now, that was suggested above. Walgreens had a sale right now. Buy one, get one 50%. The stores have limited selection, but the website Carries Alot, and you only need to order $25 for free shipping...plus they take returns in the store...Target DOESN'T!!

Update: I pineappled last night, this morning spritzed my hair with water til damp, then added some of the Curl and Style milk...scrunched....diffused.
Omg! It's the first time ever, I got Fabulously awesome 2nd day hair!!!!!
I'm so exited and hope it's not a fluke..

Hi Wavys...

Does anyone with 2b/2c whirly wavy have any experience with shea moisture products? I have had an on again off again love affair with them - my hair has been very dry and stresses this winter so have started using them again.
Just want to see others thoughts on these products - thanx so much!
Originally Posted by clary sage

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using CurlTalk App

Last edited by kaj1212; 02-16-2013 at 06:33 PM.