[QUOTE=coilynapp;2120568]coco glycerides is a different ingredient from cocamidopropyl betaine. I'm not sure I understand your post lucyprimrose. I don't see glycerides in the first ingredient list.
QUOTE]

Sorry. It did come out confusing. What I copied in was two lists of ingredients both given underneath the product online - you know how the international list is sometimes phrased differently but it is the same stuff - I assume the 'coconut oil products' are the coco betaine. On another website it said coco glycerides rather than either of the above. Anyway, doesn't matter, I was just wondering whether coco betaine can have any cleansing/surfactant power in that formulation since it is the only surfactant. That's why I was using it but after I read your post earlier I thought maybe it couldn't. I'll probably use it anyway as it is a good co wash.

Sorry for confusion!
UK based wavy

Mostly waves, but curls and straight bits too!
Fine to medium, high porosity, medium density, very low elasticity
Highlights damage (growing it out), seems to like protein and need lots of moisture.

Cleanse - CJDF, trying out low poos ; Co wash- Uk chemist brands, Urtekram Rose or Aloe, Hairveda Amala Cream Rinse; RO - varies, Tigi Moisture Maniac, Desert Essence Coconut ; Leave in - Keracare natural textures; Sealant - argan oil
Trying out new things, still looking.