This may sound harsh, but I think my family line should have died out, so I'm afraid of what I'd learn. Like I'm primarily from the area that produces the most jerks, or something. Or I'm related to Hitler.
Originally Posted by claudine19
One of the most important things to remember in this world is that you can't help who you're related to.

I have not had this done but would love to know. Several members of my family are into genealogy. We know a great deal about my moms side. Mainly my grandmothers family. We can only trace so far when it comes to my maternal grandfather. Some members of his family were put up for adoption. We know the about them, and about his families actual surname, but that is as far as it goes. We have some ideas (like they might have been travelers) and it would be neat to get that confirmed.

I would also like to know if I am in fact a descendant of John Adams, on my paternal grandmothers side, and also related to one of the first Royal families in *Wales, iphone. Wales* on my paternal grandfathers side.

^ I'm really not sure about this last one either, but after my friend from England cussed me for unknowingly being very Welsh, I did some digging. What I found halfway confirmed it.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 02-15-2013 at 09:19 PM.