Some lowlife thought it would be a hoot to knock over our letterbox last night. Sandstone - smashed to pieces on the driveway. Apparently they did it to a neighbour too, same sort of letterbox, all the little cheap tin ones were left alone (not that that would have made sense but at least they're cheaper to replace). SO said the dog was barking but he didn't get up to see what he was barking at, I never heard a thing which is odd as he sleeps in the bedroom with us and has a very loud bark.
Why does anyone think this is a funny/clever/cool thing to do? Pigs.
Originally Posted by Starmie
We had this happen twice at the last place we lived. The first time it was definitely someone out having fun because the box was knocked off and dented in badly. We were able to knock the dent out and Mr. Spring attached the box better with bolts, but the second time it looked like someone ran into it. There were skid marks, but at least whoever did it gathered our mail up and put it back in the box and set it over in the driveway. The mail had severe road rash though.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.